Realm of Battle Masterclass
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
Come and spend the day with one of our experts constructing your own Citadel Realm of Battle Gameboard. Over the course of the day you'll get all the materials and detailed advice to paint and then take away your very own gaming table, to fight a thousand thrilling battles on in the comfort of your own home!
Warhammer World Event Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a ticket from Games Workshop Limited (GW) for an event at Warhammer World, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
1. We recommend this event for ages 12 or over. Games Workshop cannot take legal responsibility or guardianship for children who stay in Warhammer World for (for any length of time). That will always remain with parents/guardians of those children. Please consider this before leaving any children you are responsible for at Warhammer World.
2. Attendees will be given a health and safety briefing at the start of the event and must act at all times in accordance with the instructions given at that briefing.
3. Attendees must comply with all instructions of GW staff at the event.
4. Attendees shall act at all times in a reasonable and sensible manner without causing nuisance or inconvenience to anyone else attending the event or present on the premises of GW. GW reserves the right to ask any player to leave the premises of GW if they behave otherwise than in accordance with these conditions.
5. Attendees agree to indemnify and hold harmless GW against any loss, damage or liability of GW or any third party, caused by any act or omission by the player whilst on the premises of GW.
6. Whilst GW will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the behaviour of other Attendees does not impact on your enjoyment of the event, GW will not be liable to you for the behaviour or actions of any other Attendees.
7. Attendees shall be fully responsible for, and take care of, any items they bring onto the premises of GW. GW accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or theft of personal possessions of Attendees.
8. Attendees shall not enter, or attempt to enter, any part of GW’s premises which are not open for the event. Any attempt to do so will be treated as trespass and dealt with accordingly.
9. Attendees shall only use miniatures and associated hobby products produced by GW relating to its Warhammer world, Warhammer 40,000 universe and licensed Lord of the Rings intellectual properties (as appropriate for the event).
10. Unless otherwise specified by GW, Attendees shall not use knives of any sort (including craft and modelling knives) at any time during the event, and knives of any sort (including craft and modelling knives) should not be brought onto GW premises.
11. Attendees shall not bring any food or drink (including alcohol) onto the premises of GW and accept that any food or drink (including alcohol) they do bring onto the premises of GW may be confiscated and disposed of by a GW representative.
12. Smoking is not permitted anywhere within Warhammer World, including the balcony of Bugman’s Bar. Designated smoking areas are available.
13. The unauthorized use of professional photographic equipment is prohibited at the event. GW may take photographs at the event for security and advertising purposes. By purchasing a ticket for the event, you consent to such photos (in which you may appear) being taken at the event, and to GW’s use of such photos for security and advertising purposes.
14. Tickets cannot be sold or resold without written permission of GW.
15. Refunds for tickets will only be issued if a refund is requested 14 days or more prior to the date of the event.
16. GW reserves the right to vary the content, schedule or dates of any event, or to cancel the event, at its complete discretion. GW shall endeavour to give you as much notice as possible of any changes.
17. GW’s liability to you in connection with any event shall be limited to the ticket price, and GW excludes all liability for any special, indirect or consequential loss suffered by you. GW shall not be liable to you for any losses, costs or inconvenience cause by changes to, or cancellation of, the event.
18. Should the Customer be unhappy with any element of the Event, or the customer service they receive, they should raise the issue with a GW representative at the earliest opportunity. Where possible this should be done prior to, or during, the Event.
19. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects of these conditions shall be governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.